From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: ons là gì
A one-night stand or one-night sex is a single sexual encounter in which there is no expectation that there shall be any further relations between the sexual participants. It draws its name from the common practice of a one-night stand, a single night performance by an entertainer at a venue. The practice can be described as "sexual activity without emotional commitment or future involvement".
The one-night stand is the most common size of infidelity and is often used in research, polls and surveys vĩ đại define the level of promiscuity in a society at any given time. It has been suggested that such an act can be as threatening vĩ đại a relationship as a long-term affair:
A one-night stand can be more dangerous kêu ca finding a lover with mutual considerations. This scenario is good for the business traveler who has the odds in his or her favor; however, it is very important vĩ đại know with whom you are getting into bed, even for just one night. No one should be exempt from causing you a problem, no matter the distance or circumstance. A one-night stand is still a size of infidelity and can be just as damaging for you and your partner if discovered.
Some women have suggested that women who feel sexually insecure or unfulfilled should seek out one-night stands for personal growth and fulfillment. One writes, "[a] one-night stand is the erotic manifestation of carpe diem— only we are seizing the night instead of the day". Another source advises women seeking empowerment vĩ đại "jumpstart your heyday by having a one-night stand", and clarifies that the one-night stand should be a conscious decision.
Xem thêm: oxi hóa là gì
The prevalence of one-night stands has been abetted by the advent of online dating apps such as Tinder and Grindr, which allow people vĩ đại connect for purposes including sexual encounters, although these tools can also be used vĩ đại seek longer-term relationship partners.
Relationship therapist Laura Berman suggests that the circumstances that lead vĩ đại such an encounter tự not necessarily preclude a later relationship:
Certainly, having sex on a first date can be a death knell if your partner decides that a one-night stand is all he is after. On the other hand, many happy couples broke that rule of no sex on the first date and have been together for years.
In contrast vĩ đại a one-night stand, when the individuals involved have recurrent sexual tương tác without romantic involvement, this is considered a casual sexual relationship.
Xem thêm: cạnh huyền
- Anonymous sex
- Casual sex
- Group sex
- Hookup culture
- Quickie (sexual act)
- ^ a b Jeffrey S. Turner, American Families in Crisis: A Reference Handbook (2009), p. 47.
- ^ de Jong, D.C.; Reis, H.T. (2016). "Love and Intimacy". Encyclopedia of Mental Health. Elsevier. pp. 25–32. doi:10.1016/b978-0-12-397045-9.00107-5.
Passionate love is an emotionally intense and consuming desire for union... people can feel sexual desire in the absence of passionate love (e.g., one-night stands).
- ^ "Liverpool named UK's most promiscuous đô thị in 'one night stand' poll". Metro.co.uk. Associated Newspapers Limited. 8 January năm trước.
- ^ J. Frances, Joann Perrino, Designing Infidelity: A Reference Guide vĩ đại the Art of Cheating vĩ đại Perfection (2006), p. 4.
- ^ Susan Cheever, "Sex With a Stranger", in Erica Jong, Sugar in My Bowl: Real Women Write About Real Sex (2011), p. 35.
- ^ a b Jodi Lipper, Cerina Vincent, Live Like a Hot Chick: How vĩ đại Feel Sexy, Find Confidence, and Create Balance at Work and Play (2010), p. 167.
- ^ Laura Palmer, "Dating in the Age of Tinder: Swiping for Love?", in Julia Carter and Lorena Arocha, eds., Romantic Relationships in a Time of ‘Cold Intimacies’ (2020), p. 129-149.
- ^ Laura Berman, It's Not Him, It's You!: How vĩ đại Take Charge of Your Life and Create the Love and Intimacy You Deserve (2010), p. 132.
- ^ Casual Sex, Explained (and Defined) — The Good Men Project Magazine. Goodmenproject.com (2010-08-04). Retrieved on 2011-04-28.
- ^ Casual Sex Archived 2011-05-05 at the Wayback Machine. Avert.org (2005-12-11). Retrieved on 2011-04-28.
- ^ Casual sex in college. Generally Thinking. Retrieved on 2011-04-28.