C2H5OH (aq) → C2H4 (g) + H2O (l)
This is a gas evolution reaction, C2H4 is the formed gas.
Xem thêm: quãng đường bằng
- C2H5OH – Ethanol
- Other names: Absolute alcohol , Alcohol , Cologne spirit
- Appearance: Colorless liquid ; Colourless liquid with characteristic odour ; Clear, colorless liquid with a weak, ethereal, vinous odor.
Xem thêm: các số chia hết cho 3
- C2H4 – Ethene
- Other names: Ethylene , CH2=CH2 , H2C=CH2 , R-1150
- Appearance: Colorless gas ; Colourless compressed gas with characteristic odour
- H2O – Water, oxidane
- Other names: Water (H2O) , Hydrogen hydroxide (HH or HOH) , Hydrogen oxide
- Appearance: White crystalline solid, almost colorless liquid with a hint of xanh xao, colorless gas