C2H2 (g) + H2O (l) → CH3CHO (aq)
This is an oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction:
C-I - 2 e- → CI (oxidation)
C-I + 2 e- → C-III (reduction)
Xem thêm: tây tiến tác giả, tác phẩm
C2H2 is both an oxidizing and a reducing agent (disproportionation (dismutation)).
- C2H2 – Acetylene , Ethyne
- Other names: Ethine , HC#CH , [CH(CH)]
- Appearance: Colorless gas ; Colourless gas dissolved in acetone under pressure ; Colorless gas with a faint, ethereal odor. [Note: Commercial grade has a garlic-like odor. Shipped under pressure dissolved in acetone.]
- H2O – Water, oxidane
- Other names: Water (H2O) , Hydrogen hydroxide (HH or HOH) , Hydrogen oxide
- Appearance: White crystalline solid, almost colorless liquid with a hint of xanh rì, colorless gas
- CH3CHO – Acetaldehyde , Ethanal
- Other names: Acetic aldehyde , Ethyl aldehyde , Acetylaldehyde , NSC 7594
- Appearance: Colourless liquid ; Gas or colourless liquid with pungent odour ; Colorless liquid or gas (above 69°F) with a pungent, fruity odor.